Passa ai contenuti principali

Croatian mobility: our pupils' feedback

Francesca's experience:

My experience with Erasmus in Croatia has been really positive. I discovered new cultures, I made new friends with really special people from different countries, with different habits. The family who hosted me was really very kind, they had the highest education and respect towards me, they treated me as if I was a member of the family. I've learned a lot from this experience. I have learned that one should never be satisfied but always give the best of oneself, that each of us has something to offer, that one should never dwell on just one thing but look elsewhere. This experience has served me well for myself. It was a really good experience that I would repeat a thousand times over. It gave me beautiful emotions and beautiful memories that will always remain impressed in my heart.

Safaa's experience:

My first trip with Erasmus. I left in mid-November and I was very happy, I wanted to partecipate to this trip. It was a wonderful experience for me, in which I could get in touch with an adorable place, very good people, new culture, traditions and a different language. A week in which we did various activities, visited beautiful cities and met a new family who hosted me. I advise all boys and girls to participate to Erasmus projects, because it gives us a great chance to improve the English language, meet people from all over Europe and become friends forever. I can't wait to go on another Erasmus project.

Karim 's experience:

My first erasmus trip took place in Croatia and it was fantastic not only for the activities carried out at school but also for the locals, my host and family were cute, friends and relatives even more.  that seeing new places and fascinating places, I also discovered new methods of study and education, meeting also people who come from other countries, making new friends and discovering fantastic people. It was a wonderful experience; I hope to make others.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Opatija/Abbazia

Spanish mobility - Tenerife: Feedbacks.

In February 2022 we joined a physical mobility in Tenerife. Since the pandemic was still spreading, students stayed with teachers at the hotel and were not hosted by the local families for safety reasons. The main topic of this mobility was cultural diversity and diversity in all its forms, with an invitation to reflect about the richness of diversity in every context: social, racial, functional, economical, sexual. Our students Letizia, Grazia, Marika and Simon focused on the topic of racial diversity. We had the chance to visit some important spots of Tenerife: the tiny town of Vilaflor with its unforgettable handcraft and the volcano el Teide,  with a stunning astronomical lesson at night by our experienced tour guide. Here is our students' feedback: I have done other Erasmus before, but the one in Tenerife I think was the best. I made tons of new friends and met great people. During our stay we did a lot of great activities, such as treasure hunt. I would recommend everyone to

Estonian virtual mobility

 In November 2021 we had the chance to organize a new physical mobility in Estonia, our coordinator country. We focused on the topic "E-citizenship". Only one week before our planned departure, the whole Northern Europe was considered red zone for the massive increase of Covid cases, so we decided in the end to not participate physically but only virtually. Our students Grazia, Stella, Laura and Letizia prepared different activities to join the virtual mobility.  We participated to all planned activities and our students developed a presentation about the values of the European citizenship, introducing the importance of recognizing all human rights. the participation to the virtual activities was organised by the teacher in charge Valentina Carta, supported by the teachers Salvatore Piu and Marco Pinna. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nel mese di Novembre 2021 è stata organizzata una m